Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Welcome to Saurav’s Den of Eternity!!!

Welcome to Saurav’s Den of Eternity!!! Just Kidding Guys. J. Well, for an introduction, I am an Indian and am proud to be an Indian. It’s the afternoon of rainy summer Tuesday, and I am excited and thrilled to start this blog today.

I always had the dream to pen down my experiences and let other people have the pleasure to virtually tour all the places I have been, alas I continued to celebrate my ignorance, didn’t I!!! It took me quite a while to get my first personal blog listed in the fraternity of Internet.

I always knew that some kind of subliminal depth charge hidden in a sea of internet noise was always waiting for its next victim. And who could have done it more justice than “SELF”, reaping out those translucent stones and emeralds to bring exuberance of Indian Beauty to the outer world. I always knew, this had to come…like a meme, a contagious plan that only exists in the minds of those exposed to it, waiting to be spread, with all the good fragrances to spread around with it. And now, that it is here, I can assure you that it couldn’t have come at a better time.


I have confronted lots of adventurous tours spanning across eclectic mix of Hill Stations and Resorts, wild life sanctuaries, yoga centers, Valleys, Sea Beaches, athwart the most beautiful places in India since my childhood. So, for all the first comers, a huge and a warm welcome as I hope you enjoy my postings here.

3 comments:

Rajasthan Holidays said...

A good number of tourism themes feature in Rajasthan that welcome the tourists with a whole new perspective while visiting India each time. Each of these faces of india is attractive and offers an unforgettable experience to the tourists to cherish for a lifetime.
india Tour Packages

Rajasthan Holidays said...

Hi,
Thanks for the information. I like the way you describes stuffs. Can you post Check out my blog. Its about travel, travel tips and ideals. Am sure you will like it, if you love to travel.
Rajasthan Tour Packages

Rajasthan Holidays said...

Nice Blog.I like it.
A good number of tourism themes feature in India that welcome the tourists with a whole new perspective while visiting India each time.
Rajasthan Tour Packages